Friday, April 10, 2015

Entry #2

       I will be doing my genius hour presentation, on Voodoo and Wicca.I will be studying the different crafts.

      For my leading question. I chose to ask myself. "How are Wicca and Voodoo connected? By this question . I will conduct a series of task. That both voodoo witch doctors, and witches partake in. Then compare and contrast the similarities and differences.

       After my text are complete. I will chose a few to present in class. I will also  present a book of spells. I'm making a few potions to present in class. So stay tuned this will be "magical"

2 comments:

  1. I think you chose an interesting topic. I'm curious as to what you'll find. Could you maybe post some weird recipes or rituals that you find?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you chose an interesting topic. I'm curious as to what you'll find. Could you maybe post some weird recipes or rituals that you find?

    ReplyDelete